Preferred Site Criteria
Demographic Guidelines (1 mile / 2 mile)
- residential population (12K+ / 25K+)
- daytime population / employees (5K+ / 12K+)
- median income $40K – $75K
- prominent, highly visible “A” sites preferred
- traffic counts 20K+
- strong access and/or proximity to high energy retailer
- ample parking with 20+ dedicated spaces
- drive-thru stack of 10+ cars
- liberal building & freestanding signage required
- patio optional
- 2+ miles from existing Wendy’s
Preferred Land/Building Requirements
- freestanding lot size: 20K sq. ft. min.
- lot width: 120 ft. min
- lot depth: 140 – 200 sq. ft. min.
- building size: 2,000 – 2,950 sq. ft.
- building height: 25 ft.
- utilities available to a mutually agreed upon connection point
- end cap
- travel plaza
- military base
- office building
- entertainment venue